Feel more steady, stable and secure in the bathroom with the Centoco 3″ elevated toilet seat. This discreet ADA compliant raised seat provides an extra 3 inches of lift height to make sitting down and standing up easier for those with mobility limitations.
The high lift elongated toilet seat design gently slopes forward, so there is no abrupt lift edge to navigate when sitting down or getting up. The 3 inch elevated height eases the degree of bending needed, reducing strain and discomfort in your hips, knees and back. The unique open front makes personal hygiene easier as well.
With its clean, classic styled white plastic construction, this elevated toilet seat blends into any bathroom decor seamlessly. It doesn’t look clinical or clunky – just a standard, sturdy toilet seat with a little extra lift.
Extra Lift Where You Need It Most
The Centoco raised toilet seat adds a full 3 inches of extra height versus standard seats. This small but impactful lift significantly reduces the degree of bending needed when sitting down or standing up from the toilet. That means less stress and strain on your knees, hips and back.
For those recovering from surgery, injury or dealing with arthritis or other mobility limitations, the extra lift gets you closer to a standing position to make sitting down and getting up much more doable. For the elderly, the gentle slope and higher seat makes it safer and less taxing to use the toilet independently.
Sturdy & Secure on Any Toilet
Built of durable white plastic, the Centoco elevated toilet seat is designed for stability and security. The high impact plastic construction and stainless steel hinges firmly anchor the seat in place. Rubber bumpers on the bottom grip the sides of the toilet bowl to prevent shifting or sliding.
The Versa-Lock fastening system and included hardware allow this raised seat to be easily installed on virtually any manufacturer’s standard or elongated toilet. Just remove your existing seat, install the sturdy mounting posts and click the Centoco seat into place. No wobbling, rocking or movement – this seat locks solidly onto your toilet.
An Easier, More Comfortable Bathroom Experience
Going to the bathroom shouldn’t be a struggle, strain or source of anxiety. The Centoco raised toilet seat transforms your existing toilet to make bathroom visits easier and more comfortable in several ways:
- The 3″ lift significantly reduces the degree of bending for sitting and standing, preventing painful bending of knees, hips and back.
- The open front design allows for easy personal hygiene access.
- Textured bumpers grip bowl securely to prevent shifting or sliding.
- Gently tapered slope eases the transition from sit to stand.
- Durable plastic construction supports up to 400 lbs yet removes easily for cleaning.
Regain your freedom and mobility in the bathroom with this discreetly supportive elevated toilet seat. Know you have the lift you need to sit down and get up with confidence again.
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 15 x 3 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Material: Durable white plastic
- Fastener Type: Versa-Lock
- Hinge: Stainless Steel
- Bumpers: Textured rubber tabs
- Front opening: Yes
- Elongated seat
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
Benefits of the Centoco 3″ Elevated Toilet Seat
- Discreet look – Doesn’t appear medical or bulky, blends into existing bathroom decor
- Extra lift height – Full 3 inches higher than standard seats
- Reduces bending – Open front requires less twisting and leaning
- Stable & secure – Mounting hardware and bumpers prevent shifting
- Gentle slope – No uncomfortable lift edge; easy sit to stand transition
- Durable & sturdy – Supports up to 400 pounds
- Easy to install – Versa-lock system fits any toilet
- Improved mobility – Less strain and discomfort means better mobility
- Increased independence – Allows safe, easy toilet use
Who Can Benefit from a Raised Toilet Seat?
A 3 inch elevated toilet seat like the Centoco can make all the difference for:
- Senior citizens – Makes sitting, standing and hygiene access easier.
- Those with arthritis – Reduces painful bending and twisting.
- Post surgery patients – Allows use of toilet safely during recovery period.
- People with injuries/limited mobility – Extra lift provides needed assistance.
- Anyone with knee, hip or back pain – Reduces strain and discomfort.
- Those with balance difficulties – Higher seat and stable construction prevents falls.
The 3 inch elevated seat can make all the difference in comfort, mobility and safety for those with physical limitations or age related issues. The discreet styling even makes it ideal for wheelchair users to raise seat height.
Feel Confident with Centoco
Centoco has over 20 years of experience providing safe, effective bathroom accessibility products to those with mobility challenges. Their toilet seats are made in the USA from durable plastics and high quality components.
For additional stability, comfort and security, this raised toilet seat can be used along with Centoco’s premium arms support rails. Contact Centoco today or purchase the elevated seat now to make your bathroom safer and easier to independently use.